It's Impossible!

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
      At least that's what this guy is saying.

      Stellvia Director Tatsuo Sato has stated on his website that plans for the Stelvia sequel, as well as any possibility of a sequel to Nadesico, are now impossible. He does not explain further.

      What the? Impossible? No! Having a sequal to Stratos 4 is impossible! But this? Well, I quote George Lucas. "I know it's going to work, cause it's impossible." At least he goes on why it's impossible. Well than, guess we should let someone else give it a try. Heck, it worked for Star Trek (First film compared to the second film. Come on!).

      And now, here it is. Your moment of Zen

      "I can't do this. It's impossible. Go away. Just go away!"
             - Tatsuo Sato (My interpretation)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
        > At least that's what this guy is saying.
        >
        > Stellvia Director Tatsuo Sato has stated on his website that plans
        > for the Stelvia sequel, as well as any possibility of a sequel to
        > Nadesico, are now impossible. He does not explain further.
        >
        > What the? Impossible? No! Having a sequal to Stratos 4 is
        impossible!

        Well, it was certainly getting more and more unlikely, as the website
        sat there moldering over the past two years. lol

        I guess we'll just have to rewatch Stellvia and hope that Adam Jones
        writes more Yayoi x Ayaka fanfic. ;-)