Onna! is proud to announce musical guest Gelatine

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      August 1, 2005--New York, New York

      Onna! is proud to announce musical guest Gelatine

      Onna!, a festival of women's roles in animation and comics, is very
      pleased to announce that Gelatine, a unique Japanese heavy rock band
      based in New York City, will be joining us for our event on October in
      Newark, NJ.

      Gelatine is a self-described "underground rock band based in New York
      City, which combines elements of various music in their sound. Singer
      Seiko is influenced by war songs, punk rock, music from old
      animations, and pop songs from the early 20th century."

      Gelatine will be appearing at Onna! on Saturday, October 8th, for a
      pre-Cosplay concert and we expect that they'll get the crowd into a
      high-energy mood! Gelatine will be joining Paige Braddock, Tania del
      Rio, Sin Comix, and Lililicious as guests at our festival of women's
      roles in animation in comics, Onna!

      Pre-register for Onna! at
      http://www.onnafest.com/live/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=44.

      For more information on Onna!, please visit our website
      http://www.onnafest.com or email us at paulette@... or
      erica@...

      Onna! – By women, about women, for everyone"
      http://www.onnafest.com
      --
      People with thick eyebrows need love too!