Re: [Yuricon] Yamibou manga

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
      Royi Eltink wrote:

      >*looks at website*
      >*cant find it*
      >Three words: OMG TORRENT PLZ!!11ONE
      >

      >- Ro'

      If you click on "English" at the bottom of the splash page, then on
      "Yami Boushi" under the "Manga & Doujinshi" heading on the left of the
      page that comes up, it takes you to a page where you can download the
      cover and chapter 1: http://www.red-mages.com/yamieng.html
      As far as I know there's no torrent, since it's such a small file.

      Erin
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
        Erin Subramanian wrote:

        > Yesterday, a group called The Red Mages released the first chapter of
        > the Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito manga. The yuri isn't given as big
        > a part in the manga as it had in the anime (from my read-through of the
        > scanlation of the first chapter and my glance through the raws of the
        > full volume), but it is still there. The group's webpage is
        > http://www.red-mages.com . Oh, and the manga has some adult content, all
        > het sex if I remember correctly.
        >
        > Erin

        Does the ending still suck? I hated the ending in the anime...

        Ashley
      • mellowrg
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2005
          The manga follows the game; meaning most of you won't have a clue
          what's going on.

          Scratch that. Even if you are familiar with the game you won't have a
          clue what's going on.

          It's not a good manga

          XD
        • kim flores
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2005
            printers? *clicks website agian*  what about printers (soo lost!)

            Printer kiezen? Overtuig uzelf! Wij zijn zo overtuigd over de kwaliteit van onze Canon printers dat wij u de mogelijkheid bieden deze GRATIS te proberen. - http://www.yourprint.canon-europe.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com