Re: [Yuricon] Yamibou manga

  • Royi Eltink
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
      *looks at website*
      *cant find it*
      Three words: OMG TORRENT PLZ!!11ONE

      - Ro'

      Printer kiezen? Overtuig uzelf! Wij zijn zo overtuigd over de kwaliteit van onze Canon printers dat wij u de mogelijkheid bieden deze GRATIS te proberen. - http://www.yourprint.canon-europe.com
    • Erin Subramanian
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
        Royi Eltink wrote:

        >*looks at website*
        >*cant find it*
        >Three words: OMG TORRENT PLZ!!11ONE
        >

        >- Ro'

        If you click on "English" at the bottom of the splash page, then on
        "Yami Boushi" under the "Manga & Doujinshi" heading on the left of the
        page that comes up, it takes you to a page where you can download the
        cover and chapter 1: http://www.red-mages.com/yamieng.html
        As far as I know there's no torrent, since it's such a small file.

        Erin
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
          Erin Subramanian wrote:

          > Yesterday, a group called The Red Mages released the first chapter of
          > the Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito manga. The yuri isn't given as big
          > a part in the manga as it had in the anime (from my read-through of the
          > scanlation of the first chapter and my glance through the raws of the
          > full volume), but it is still there. The group's webpage is
          > http://www.red-mages.com . Oh, and the manga has some adult content, all
          > het sex if I remember correctly.
          >
          > Erin

          Does the ending still suck? I hated the ending in the anime...

          Ashley
        • mellowrg
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2005
            The manga follows the game; meaning most of you won't have a clue
            what's going on.

            Scratch that. Even if you are familiar with the game you won't have a
            clue what's going on.

            It's not a good manga

            XD
          • kim flores
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2005
              printers? *clicks website agian*  what about printers (soo lost!)

              http://mail.yahoo.com