Yamibou manga

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
      Yesterday, a group called The Red Mages released the first chapter of
      the Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito manga. The yuri isn't given as big
      a part in the manga as it had in the anime (from my read-through of the
      scanlation of the first chapter and my glance through the raws of the
      full volume), but it is still there. The group's webpage is
      http://www.red-mages.com . Oh, and the manga has some adult content, all
      het sex if I remember correctly.

      Erin
    • Royi Eltink
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
        *looks at website*
        *cant find it*
        Three words: OMG TORRENT PLZ!!11ONE

        - Ro'

        Printer kiezen? Overtuig uzelf! Wij zijn zo overtuigd over de kwaliteit van onze Canon printers dat wij u de mogelijkheid bieden deze GRATIS te proberen. - http://www.yourprint.canon-europe.com
      • Erin Subramanian
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
          Royi Eltink wrote:

          >*looks at website*
          >*cant find it*
          >Three words: OMG TORRENT PLZ!!11ONE
          >

          >- Ro'

          If you click on "English" at the bottom of the splash page, then on
          "Yami Boushi" under the "Manga & Doujinshi" heading on the left of the
          page that comes up, it takes you to a page where you can download the
          cover and chapter 1: http://www.red-mages.com/yamieng.html
          As far as I know there's no torrent, since it's such a small file.

          Erin
        • Ashley
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
            Erin Subramanian wrote:

            > Yesterday, a group called The Red Mages released the first chapter of
            > the Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito manga. The yuri isn't given as big
            > a part in the manga as it had in the anime (from my read-through of the
            > scanlation of the first chapter and my glance through the raws of the
            > full volume), but it is still there. The group's webpage is
            > http://www.red-mages.com . Oh, and the manga has some adult content, all
            > het sex if I remember correctly.
            >
            > Erin

            Does the ending still suck? I hated the ending in the anime...

            Ashley
          • mellowrg
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2005
              The manga follows the game; meaning most of you won't have a clue
              what's going on.

              Scratch that. Even if you are familiar with the game you won't have a
              clue what's going on.

              It's not a good manga

              XD
            • kim flores
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2005
                printers? *clicks website agian*  what about printers (soo lost!)

                http://mail.yahoo.com