new Lililicious release - V Hunter

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      "V Hunter" is Hayashiya Shizuru (the mangaka of Strawberry Shake)'s
      debut work. It's a crazy story about monsters that live in old
      videotapes and a woman who goes around saving girls from them.
      Please be aware that this release contains adult content, including
      scenes of sexual assault and coercion.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        Erin Subramanian wrote:

        > "V Hunter" is Hayashiya Shizuru (the mangaka of Strawberry Shake)'s
        > debut work. It's a crazy story about monsters that live in old
        > videotapes and a woman who goes around saving girls from them.
        > Please be aware that this release contains adult content, including
        > scenes of sexual assault and coercion.
        >
        > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        So... its the hentai version of Ringu? ^__^

        Ashley
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
          wrote:

          > "V Hunter" is Hayashiya Shizuru (the mangaka of Strawberry Shake)'s
          > debut work. It's a crazy story about monsters that live in old
          > videotapes and a woman who goes around saving girls from them.
          > Please be aware that this release contains adult content, including
          > scenes of sexual assault and coercion.

          Boy can you tell that this is an early work! Her art style is very
          basic, compared to now, but it has several of her characteristic
          tropes - lesbianism, demonic sex and that weird-ass wacky humor.

          It makes me wonder why we haven't run into a single demon in
          "Strawberry Shake" so far...or does Julia fit that role? ;-)

          Once again, many thanks!

        • James
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian
            <esubramanian1@c...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > "V Hunter" is Hayashiya Shizuru (the mangaka of Strawberry
            Shake)'s
            > > debut work. It's a crazy story about monsters that live in old
            > > videotapes and a woman who goes around saving girls from them.
            > > Please be aware that this release contains adult content,
            including
            > > scenes of sexual assault and coercion.
            >

            > Boy can you tell that this is an early work! Her art style is very
            > basic, compared to now, but it has several of her characteristic
            > tropes - lesbianism, demonic sex and that weird-ass wacky humor.
            >
            > It makes me wonder why we haven't run into a single demon in
            > "Strawberry Shake" so far...or does Julia fit that role? ;-)
            >
            > Once again, many thanks!

            I love Hayashiya Shizuru's stuff. Thanks Erin =)

            well, CrossHayateblade also has a demon/possessed girl so it follows
            suit with Vhunter and UltraBlade as action/humor with demons
            included.
            As for Strawberry Shake, I think Julia's manager is playing the demon
            role more or less, lol