Don't miss the 2005 Yuricon Fanfic Contest

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Our beloved mascot Yuriko's life as a pop idol is very busy - tell us
      about her funniest, best, or worst job ever and win some great prizes!

      Submission rules are located at http://www.yuricon.com/contests/index.
      html

      Submissions will be accepted until August 15

      Don;t miss your chance to win some great anime, manga or a gift
      certificate to Anime Castle!
    • froggie
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        ***Warning***
        doujin contains nudity & sex

        I found the bt link at Tokyo Toshokan, uncensored and translated.

        I uploaded a page (worksafe) in the misc folder.

      • kim flores