Re: [Yuricon] Re: Ikkitousen

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      Erica Friedman wrote:

      > >Yeah I knew you had mentioned yuri in the series in your review, :) But
      > >there isnt a single small chested girl in the whole series!
      >
      > I'm sorry...was there a correlation there??? Since this show is a boy
      > fantasy, its unlikely that any of the women will be butchy.
      >
      > Ryofu is omnisexual, but ends up with Chinkyuu, her vassal (and lover.)

      No, no correlation, just me smushing two thoughts together heh. ^^

      Ashley
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@y...> wrote:

        > ...is out. Hooray!
        >

        > I'd just like to say:
        >
        > "Kokone always sleeps over."

        I *just* got a chance to read volume 13. I love that whole chapter!
        The way Makki realizes that she's never seen Alpha look that way
        before, and the way she runs off early to leave Kokone and Alpha alone
        together....

        Another happy-making Kokone x Alpha chapter. :-)

        On another note - it is truly amazing just how mature Alpha is
        compared with the early chapters of YKK. Robot or not, she had
        definitely grown up.

        Third and last gushy Alpha note. In the last chapter (I picked up the
        August copy of "Afternoon" magazine, because I could) the old Sensei
        (a woman I think is truly fabulous) gae Alpha a necklace. It is, as
        usual, a touching scene, which left Alpha in tears and me all misty.
        SOP for me and YKK. lol

        (who is pretending not to notice that she used three acronyms in one
        sentence....)