Re: [Yuricon] Re: Ikkitousen

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      atheniag wrote:

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:
      >
      > > 5 Words: Big boobs and panty-shots. :P
      >
      > 3 words: Ryofu and Ryomou.
      >
      > This anime is entirely crap, but they make it all worthwhile. (For me,
      > at any rate.)
      >
      > Ryofu gets points for big yuri. Ryofu gets little yuri points and I
      > like her 'cause I appreciate a woman who knows how to remove a joint
      > from a socket.

      Yeah I knew you had mentioned yuri in the series in your review, :) But
      there isnt a single small chested girl in the whole series! And I think
      the only ones that havent exposed their undies to the entire populace
      (yet) is Hakufu's mother, and the guys. lol

      Ashley
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
        >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Ikkitousen

        >Yeah I knew you had mentioned yuri in the series in your review, :) But
        >there isnt a single small chested girl in the whole series!

        I'm sorry...was there a correlation there??? Since this show is a boy
        fantasy, its unlikely that any of the women will be butchy.

        Ryofu is omnisexual, but ends up with Chinkyuu, her vassal (and lover.)

        And I think
        >the only ones that havent exposed their undies to the entire populace
        >(yet) is Hakufu's mother, and the guys. lol

        Goei saves her charms for Ryomou and, indeed, charms Ryomou quite
        thoroughly. :-)

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
          Erica Friedman wrote:

          > >Yeah I knew you had mentioned yuri in the series in your review, :) But
          > >there isnt a single small chested girl in the whole series!
          >
          > I'm sorry...was there a correlation there??? Since this show is a boy
          > fantasy, its unlikely that any of the women will be butchy.
          >
          > Ryofu is omnisexual, but ends up with Chinkyuu, her vassal (and lover.)

          No, no correlation, just me smushing two thoughts together heh. ^^

          Ashley
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 12, 2005
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@y...> wrote:

            > ...is out. Hooray!
            >

            > I'd just like to say:
            >
            > "Kokone always sleeps over."

            I *just* got a chance to read volume 13. I love that whole chapter!
            The way Makki realizes that she's never seen Alpha look that way
            before, and the way she runs off early to leave Kokone and Alpha alone
            together....

            Another happy-making Kokone x Alpha chapter. :-)

            On another note - it is truly amazing just how mature Alpha is
            compared with the early chapters of YKK. Robot or not, she had
            definitely grown up.

            Third and last gushy Alpha note. In the last chapter (I picked up the
            August copy of "Afternoon" magazine, because I could) the old Sensei
            (a woman I think is truly fabulous) gae Alpha a necklace. It is, as
            usual, a touching scene, which left Alpha in tears and me all misty.
            SOP for me and YKK. lol

            (who is pretending not to notice that she used three acronyms in one
            sentence....)