Re: Ikkitousen

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:

      > 5 Words: Big boobs and panty-shots. :P

      3 words: Ryofu and Ryomou.

      This anime is entirely crap, but they make it all worthwhile. (For me,
      at any rate.)

      Ryofu gets points for big yuri. Ryofu gets little yuri points and I
      like her 'cause I appreciate a woman who knows how to remove a joint
      from a socket.

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
        atheniag wrote:

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:
        >
        > > 5 Words: Big boobs and panty-shots. :P
        >
        > 3 words: Ryofu and Ryomou.
        >
        > This anime is entirely crap, but they make it all worthwhile. (For me,
        > at any rate.)
        >
        > Ryofu gets points for big yuri. Ryofu gets little yuri points and I
        > like her 'cause I appreciate a woman who knows how to remove a joint
        > from a socket.

        Yeah I knew you had mentioned yuri in the series in your review, :) But
        there isnt a single small chested girl in the whole series! And I think
        the only ones that havent exposed their undies to the entire populace
        (yet) is Hakufu's mother, and the guys. lol

        Ashley
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
          >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Ikkitousen

          >Yeah I knew you had mentioned yuri in the series in your review, :) But
          >there isnt a single small chested girl in the whole series!

          I'm sorry...was there a correlation there??? Since this show is a boy
          fantasy, its unlikely that any of the women will be butchy.

          Ryofu is omnisexual, but ends up with Chinkyuu, her vassal (and lover.)

          And I think
          >the only ones that havent exposed their undies to the entire populace
          >(yet) is Hakufu's mother, and the guys. lol

          Goei saves her charms for Ryomou and, indeed, charms Ryomou quite
          thoroughly. :-)

        • Ashley
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
            Erica Friedman wrote:

            > >Yeah I knew you had mentioned yuri in the series in your review, :) But
            > >there isnt a single small chested girl in the whole series!
            >
            > I'm sorry...was there a correlation there??? Since this show is a boy
            > fantasy, its unlikely that any of the women will be butchy.
            >
            > Ryofu is omnisexual, but ends up with Chinkyuu, her vassal (and lover.)

            No, no correlation, just me smushing two thoughts together heh. ^^

            Ashley
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 12, 2005
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@y...> wrote:

              > ...is out. Hooray!
              >

              > I'd just like to say:
              >
              > "Kokone always sleeps over."

              I *just* got a chance to read volume 13. I love that whole chapter!
              The way Makki realizes that she's never seen Alpha look that way
              before, and the way she runs off early to leave Kokone and Alpha alone
              together....

              Another happy-making Kokone x Alpha chapter. :-)

              On another note - it is truly amazing just how mature Alpha is
              compared with the early chapters of YKK. Robot or not, she had
              definitely grown up.

              Third and last gushy Alpha note. In the last chapter (I picked up the
              August copy of "Afternoon" magazine, because I could) the old Sensei
              (a woman I think is truly fabulous) gae Alpha a necklace. It is, as
              usual, a touching scene, which left Alpha in tears and me all misty.
              SOP for me and YKK. lol

              (who is pretending not to notice that she used three acronyms in one
              sentence....)