Re: Ichigo Mashimaro (again)

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:
      > This just in from IRC:
      >
      > Episode I: The Rori Menace
      > Episode II: Attack of the Nobue
      > Episode III: Revenge of the Cuteness - now on a Tokyotosho near you!
      >
      > lol

      Wow. In addition to the voice, Gaijin-Ko has inherited Shimako's wind
      powers, too. Fly to me, my little cherry blossoms... ^_^

      Not nearly enough Slam-Ko slammers this time. Meh.

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
        Jen wrote:

        > Wow. In addition to the voice, Gaijin-Ko has inherited Shimako's wind
        > powers, too. Fly to me, my little cherry blossoms... ^_^
        >
        > Not nearly enough Slam-Ko slammers this time. Meh.
        >
        > Kisses XXOOXX
        > Jen

        Nobue dressing up Matsuri in neko-mimi and then giggling about it and
        Matsuri ending everything in nya reminded me of Lucy (is that her name?)
        from Elfen Lied lol although she said nyu... Anyway most of what
        happened in this episode didnt seem to make any sense to me...
        especially Miu's action lol. Not that that didnt make a difference, it
        lived up to the name Revenge of the Cuteness. hehe. There wasnt alot of
        Miu/Nobue abuse, just alot of cute-cuteness and cute-sillyness. heh.

        nya
        Ashley