[Sorta OT] Yuri sighting on SciFi Channel

  • Trishane
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
      Okay so this weekend the Sci-Fi channel premiered their original movie
      Bloodsuckers. It's a space vampire hunt. alot of action alot of blood.
      the surprising thing is that at the VERY end of the movie the asian
      girl with short purple hair hits on the sorta-vampire goodguy chick
      ending with sexual implications a few seconds before the credits roll.
      It's not much but hell I was surprised Sci-Fi pulled such a move, I
      love the channel and they have alot of good slashable military girls
      {Aka Amanda Tapping in Stargate SG-1 and Katee Sachoff (Starbuck) in
      Battlestar Galatica, who ussual turn out straight much to my dismay.}
      Of course most vampiric stories do say vampires are bi or just
      sexually inclined.

      Shane
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
        Trishane wrote:

        > Okay so this weekend the Sci-Fi channel premiered their original movie
        > Bloodsuckers. It's a space vampire hunt. alot of action alot of blood.
        > the surprising thing is that at the VERY end of the movie the asian
        > girl with short purple hair hits on the sorta-vampire goodguy chick
        > ending with sexual implications a few seconds before the credits roll.
        > It's not much but hell I was surprised Sci-Fi pulled such a move, I
        > love the channel and they have alot of good slashable military girls
        > {Aka Amanda Tapping in Stargate SG-1 and Katee Sachoff (Starbuck) in
        > Battlestar Galatica, who ussual turn out straight much to my dismay.}
        > Of course most vampiric stories do say vampires are bi or just
        > sexually inclined.
        >

        > Shane

        BSG is full of slash-able hot girls. Have you seen the new season of
        Stargate? They have Claudia Black, Ben Browder (Crichton and Aaryn -
        Farscape), and Lexa Doig (Andromeda) as permanent characters on the
        show, and Louis Gossit Jr playing the leader of the jeefar (sp). So far
        the season is pretty cool. Atlantis doesnt have any new surprising cast
        members though except Mitch Pileggi (skinner from x-files)...

        hmmm... I watch waaaaaaaaaay too much scifi...

        Ashley
      • Trishane Lee
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
          hehe I know I watch Stargate and BSG all the time. Every female cast memeber is so ripe for the slashing. But I had high hopes that even though they casted a girl to play starbuck they would have kept the character as the womanizer hotshot starbuck was in the original series. I mean they kept everything else but NO she has to be in love with Apollo and was engaged to his dead brother BLAH! I still hold hopes in my mind for the whole Sci-fi original series cast members.

          Shane

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
            Trishane Lee wrote:

            > hehe I know I watch Stargate and BSG all the time. Every female cast
            > memeber is so ripe for the slashing. But I had high hopes that even
            > though they casted a girl to play starbuck they would have kept the
            > character as the womanizer hotshot starbuck was in the original
            > series. I mean they kept everything else but NO she has to be in love
            > with Apollo and was engaged to his dead brother BLAH! I still hold
            > hopes in my mind for the whole Sci-fi original series cast members.
            >
            > Shane
            >
            > */Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>/* wrote:
            >
            > Trishane wrote:
            >
            > > Okay so this weekend the Sci-Fi channel premiered their original
            > movie
            > > Bloodsuckers. It's a space vampire hunt. alot of action alot of
            > blood.
            > > the surprising thing is that at the VERY end of the movie the asian
            > > girl with short purple hair hits on the sorta-vampire goodguy chick
            > > ending with sexual implications a few seconds before the credits
            > roll.
            > > It's not much but hell I was surprised Sci-Fi pulled such a move, I
            > > love the channel and they have alot of good slashable military girls
            > > {Aka Amanda Tapping in Stargate SG-1 and Katee Sachoff (Starbuck) in
            > > Battlestar Galatica, who ussual turn out straight much to my
            > dismay.}
            > > Of course most vampiric stories do say vampires are bi or just
            > > sexually inclined.
            > >

            > > Shane
            >
            > BSG is full of slash-able hot girls. Have you seen the new season of
            > Stargate? They have Claudia Black, Ben Browder (Crichton and Aaryn -
            > Farscape), and Lexa Doig (Andromeda) as permanent characters on the
            > show, and Louis Gossit Jr playing the leader of the jeefar (sp).
            > So far
            > the season is pretty cool. Atlantis doesnt have any new surprising
            > cast
            > members though except Mitch Pileggi (skinner from x-files)...
            >
            > hmmm... I watch waaaaaaaaaay too much scifi...
            >
            > Ashley

            Female womaniser... lol. that would be fun to see her play Starbucks
            original character. :) Maybe.. theres still alot left to the series (I
            hope).

            Ashley
          • Tim II
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
              --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

              > BSG is full of slash-able hot girls. Have you seen
              > the new season of
              > Stargate? They have Claudia Black, Ben Browder
              > (Crichton and Aaryn -
              > Farscape), and Lexa Doig (Andromeda) as permanent
              > characters on the
              > show, and Louis Gossit Jr playing the leader of the
              > jeefar (sp). So far
              > the season is pretty cool. Atlantis doesnt have any
              > new surprising cast
              > members though except Mitch Pileggi (skinner from
              > x-files)...

              There is suppose to a Mckay\Beckett kiss oviously it
              is going to be for laughs though.

              Sincer,

              Tim II

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Ashley
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
                This just in from IRC:

                Episode I: The Rori Menace
                Episode II: Attack of the Nobue
                Episode III: Revenge of the Cuteness - now on a Tokyotosho near you!

                lol
              • Jen
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:
                  > This just in from IRC:
                  >
                  > Episode I: The Rori Menace
                  > Episode II: Attack of the Nobue
                  > Episode III: Revenge of the Cuteness - now on a Tokyotosho near you!
                  >
                  > lol

                  Wow. In addition to the voice, Gaijin-Ko has inherited Shimako's wind
                  powers, too. Fly to me, my little cherry blossoms... ^_^

                  Not nearly enough Slam-Ko slammers this time. Meh.

                  Kisses XXOOXX
                  Jen
                • Ashley
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
                    Jen wrote:

                    > Wow. In addition to the voice, Gaijin-Ko has inherited Shimako's wind
                    > powers, too. Fly to me, my little cherry blossoms... ^_^
                    >
                    > Not nearly enough Slam-Ko slammers this time. Meh.
                    >
                    > Kisses XXOOXX
                    > Jen

                    Nobue dressing up Matsuri in neko-mimi and then giggling about it and
                    Matsuri ending everything in nya reminded me of Lucy (is that her name?)
                    from Elfen Lied lol although she said nyu... Anyway most of what
                    happened in this episode didnt seem to make any sense to me...
                    especially Miu's action lol. Not that that didnt make a difference, it
                    lived up to the name Revenge of the Cuteness. hehe. There wasnt alot of
                    Miu/Nobue abuse, just alot of cute-cuteness and cute-sillyness. heh.

                    nya
                    Ashley