Cosplay and Contests and Appearances...Oh My!

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Onna! planning is coming down to just mere weeks! As we get closer to
      our event date, we'll have more news to give you. Such as....

      COSPLAY COMPETITION AND HARAJUKU FASHION SHOW: Cosplay is a huge
      favorite of anime con fans, and Onna! gives you what you want. Check
      out our info on Onna!'s Main Stage Competition event on our website.
      And, to give cosplayers something else interesting to do, we're
      introducing a brand-new event called "Harajuku Fashion Show" --
      giving props to the youth culture of Japan's most famous
      fashion-forward district!

      Want to know more? Go to http://www.onnafest.com/, click on "Events",
      choose "Cosplay"

      ONNA! AT OTAKON: You're going to Otakon? Well, so are we (of
      course!). Come meet Onna! staff at the largest East Coast anime
      convention. We'll be in the Dealer Room, at Table 408. And, if you
      haven't registered for the con yet, take advantage of us (yes, we
      really want you to) by registering for our event at Otakon, for a
      discounted fee off three days!

      ARTISTS' ALLEY AND ART SHOW: You're such an anime and manga fan that
      you create anime and manga art. Onna! has an Artists' Alley and Art
      Show where you can show off your best works -- at a low, low cost!
      Alley tables are just $25/weekend; Art Show is just $8/hanging fee
      (in addition to the con admission fee, of course).

      Want to know more? Go to http://www.onnafest.com, click on "Events",
      choose "Artists' Alley" or "Art Show"

      ONNA! PROGRAM BOOK -- ADVERTISE WITH US: You may not be able to
      attend Onna!, but as a vendor with anime/manga-related product,
      you're looking to reach the kind of attendees who come to Onna! We've
      got a way for you to get to them -- through our Program Book. Our
      rates are now posted on our website.

      Want to know more? Go to http://www.onnafest.com, click on
      "Publicity", choose "Program Book"

      HOTEL ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE: But not for much longer! Don't forget to
      book rooms at our special $129-a-night rate for the Gateway Hilton.

      Want to know more? Go to http://www.onnafest.com, click on "Hotel"

      For more information about registration, volunteering, or guests,
      please visit http://www.onnafest.com

      See you in October!

      --
      People with thick eyebrows need love too!