{CON] If you live in the Seattle Washington area, please read this

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hello - Yuricon has just been invited to take part in a Yuri panel for
      Sakuracon 2006. Sakuracon is in the Seattle area.

      If anyone here lives in that area and is willing to 1) run or be part
      of a yuri panel and; 2) represent Yuricon with or without me, since I
      do not know whether I can make it, please contact me at
      yuricon@...

      If you cannot figure out how to find when Sakuracon is, please do not
      volunteer. Good orgazinational and critical thinking skills are a
      must. :-)