Re: Yuricon needs your support!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 11:14 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, seaya@t... wrote:

      > Are you all going to be at Otakon again?

      Yes!

      We will be at Table #408 in the Otakon Dealer's Room, and we'll be
      doing Otakon's first-ever yuri panel on Friday, August 19 at 11:00 PM.

      So you can drop by, say hi to the the Yuricon/ALC and Onna staff, buy
      a copy of Volume 1 of Yuriko's Adventures autographed by author AND
      illustrator and save $15 off any at-Otakon Onna! registration!