Re: [Yuricon] Koucha Ouji sidestory-- Snow White with yuri

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
      VERY pretty! I love the way they drew the Mirror (girl). But... having a
      lust-affair with a magic mirror... isnt that a bit narcissistic? lol I
      know its teh personality in the mirror, and not the image you see of
      yourself... <_< I also think the Mirror is quite pretty, happy and
      cheerful.... rambles off into quietness...

      Ashley