Relevant to our interests....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 1:41 PM
      Hi all -

      I have finally finshed novel 7, but have yet to get to type up my
      notes. They will only be 30% Shimako this time. :-)

      But for your entertainment, let me remind you that a non-native
      English speaker has once again begun to translate novel 12, The
      Vacation of the Lambs. I heartily suggest reading it, if only to laugh
      at Yumi for being happy to be able to go to a highway rest stop
      Ladies' Room with Sachiko.

      http://otyaku.com/animeObserver/marimite/KHTK/KHTK_menu.htm