Summer sale on 100% yuri from ALC Publishing ends Aug. 1!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 6:41 AM
      Our summer blowout sale at ALC Publishing ends August 1, so don't miss
      your chance to save 30% - 50% on 100% yuri from ALC!

      Rica 'tte Kanji!? - 50% off the retail price

      Yuri Monogatari 2 - %30 off

      and more than 50% of retail off our newest book, Shoujoai ni Bouken:
      The Adventures of Yuriko, Volume 1. This novel has fantastic
      illustrations by Kelli Nicely that really bring Yuriko and her friends
      alive.

      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ALC to save!