Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1544

  • kanariya
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2005
      >>Even complete assholes (except lawyers) are
      >more likeable than this excuse of a man.

      >You really need to have been through a period of serious
      depression in order to understand Shinji's responses to
      situations.

      Agreed. Not to mention that Shinji is *not* a man...he's a BOY. A
      young boy, going through something horrible. He's not in the least
      equipped to handle what he's pushed into. I absolutely don't
      understand why so many people dislike Shinji---he does the best he
      can, and better, in a situation that no child should have to
      experience.

      >His humanity is that is which makes him human and
      appealing. I find him more likeable than most main
      characters in stories.

      Same here. Perfection is beyond boring. I'll take a character who
      behaves as a real human would over a hero figure any day.

      CW

      elsewherecw@...
      LJ: elsewherecw
      GJ: elsewherecw

      Visit Yuriville.net, and get your yuri fix!

      Like kink? Like squick? Like to write? Join us!
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/kinksquickwrite/