A Yuri Hime fanfic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      Hi all -

      I don't usually post pointers to my fanfic, because I figure most of
      you know my work already...or not, whatever. But this month's story I
      held back special in order to celebrate the arrival of Yuri Hime, so I
      thought it was relavant-ish. :-)

      This month's story is the first part of a two-parter, and its a "Koi
      Shimai" (now "Hatsukoi Shimai") fanfic about Akiho and Touko - they
      were the two characters on the cover of Yuri Shimai 2. Picture here:
      http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/4896445368.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

      The story is based primarily on the stuff that happened in the second
      Koi Shima Drama CD which was fantastic, if only for Park Romi as
      Touko. Park Romi is Maki's voice in Air Master.

      Anyway you can find "A Kiss and a Promis" Part 1 at:
      http://www.worldshaking.net/kiss1.htm

      Enjoy!