Re: [Yuricon] ACK

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2001
      >From: iusagli@...

      >I love you all dearly, but I just deleted over 100 emails from my account,
      >and I just can't take that kind of incoming mail while Im overseas. Erika,
      >could you possibly change my settings to special announcements only?
      >
      >Thanks!

      and after logging in, click the "My Groups" link. You'll be able to edit
      your membership there.

      I apologize, but I have WAY too much to do to be able to edit people's
      memberships for them. My apologies. :-)

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/