Mai-Hime ends.

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Should we do a moment of silence for this one? I don't know. manganews.net had this to report.

      Weekly Shounen Champion No. 32 (7/7)
      Ending:
      - Mai-HiME by Kenetsu Satou (scenario by Noboru Kimura)

      Mai-Hime has ended. Doh. I don't know if you all know about it or not. Just thought I'd bring ti up since it's been discussed about a lot here in the Yuricon mailing list.

      And now here it is, your Moment of Zen.
      Zell Miller: I wish we lived in a day where you could challenge a person to a duel!
      Jon Stewart: That's Democratic Georgia Senator Zell Miller building that bridge to the 18th century.

      End of line,
      Ted