Re: [Yuricon] More Licensing news (Jubei-chan 2!)

  • Andy00@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      My local anime store isn't as stocked as yours, sadly.   So to Amazon I go.
    • Royi Eltink
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
        Andy00@... wrote:
        > My local anime store isn't as stocked as yours, sadly. So to Amazon I
        > go.

        Well... what I meant was: how come it be released yesterday, and on the
        very same day laying on a shelf in a backwater store on the other side
        of the globe? (have I mentioned that I live in Europe?)
        ;)

        - Uncle Ro'