Re: [Yuricon] More Licensing news (Jubei-chan 2!)

  • Royi Eltink
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      Andy00@... wrote:
      > First DVD of Jubei-chan 2 is out, I ordered it from Amazon. Should get
      > here tomor....er, I mean today.

      Oh? That's strange... when I was in my favourite dvd store during
      lunchbreak yesterday, I saw the Jubei-chan 2 box including the first dvd..

      - Uncle Ro'
    • Andy00@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
        My local anime store isn't as stocked as yours, sadly.   So to Amazon I go.
      • Royi Eltink
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
          Andy00@... wrote:
          > My local anime store isn't as stocked as yours, sadly. So to Amazon I
          > go.

          Well... what I meant was: how come it be released yesterday, and on the
          very same day laying on a shelf in a backwater store on the other side
          of the globe? (have I mentioned that I live in Europe?)
          ;)

          - Uncle Ro'