Re: [Yuricon] More Licensing news (Jubei-chan 2!)

  • Andy00@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
      First DVD of Jubei-chan 2 is out, I ordered it from Amazon.  Should get here tomor....er, I mean today.
    • Royi Eltink
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
        Andy00@... wrote:
        > First DVD of Jubei-chan 2 is out, I ordered it from Amazon. Should get
        > here tomor....er, I mean today.

        Oh? That's strange... when I was in my favourite dvd store during
        lunchbreak yesterday, I saw the Jubei-chan 2 box including the first dvd..

        - Uncle Ro'
      • Andy00@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
          My local anime store isn't as stocked as yours, sadly.   So to Amazon I go.
        • Royi Eltink
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
            Andy00@... wrote:
            > My local anime store isn't as stocked as yours, sadly. So to Amazon I
            > go.

            Well... what I meant was: how come it be released yesterday, and on the
            very same day laying on a shelf in a backwater store on the other side
            of the globe? (have I mentioned that I live in Europe?)
            ;)

            - Uncle Ro'