Re: new Lililicious release - Pieta extra story

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 4:06 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erin" <esubramanian1@c...> wrote:
      > In this extra story, Rio and Sahoko..."

      My GAWD, I can't get enough of this. It was the BEST issue ever.
      Nothing happenned, just these two enjoying life and each other. We
      even got a little kissy talk, romantic moments up the wazoo, and
      *just* a touch of slapstick.

      Rio + slapstick = ^_^

      And right at the end... was that a kitty face she did? "That's pretty
      vague..." It is! It IS a kitty face!

      I know if it continued, it would mean more angst and screaming and
      tears and stuff (it IS a drama story, *and* yuri, after all), but I
      just can't bear to loose PIETA. It was just great.

      The best stories are the one's where the storyteller, be it novel,
      graphic, TV or other, have a definitive start, middle and end of the
      story in mind. PIETA's over, and I'm sad. Happy n' genki, 'cause
      PIETA is SO good... but sad.

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen