new Lililicious release - Colorful Moon 8 shorts

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
      Today's release is a collection of funny shorts from the Colorful Moon 8
      Sailor Moon doujinshi anthology, as well as a few assorted pages from
      the anthology that didn't fit in with anything else. There are shorts by
      Minami Kazuka (aka Minami Haruka), Toyota Yuri, Karasawa Minko, Miike
      Romuko, Shimeji Akari, Yoshida Osamu, and Shinjou Ruru.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
        wrote:
        > Today's release is a collection of funny shorts from the Colorful
        Moon 8 Sailor Moon doujinshi anthology...

        "It's sudden, but the two of them went to a hot spring."

        Who says we don't have our own version of crappy 70's porn?

        "I've come to clean your pool." >_<

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
      • Kumiko Yamazaki
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
          I've never seen any crappy 70's porn... so I couldn't compare...
          Have you? ;)

          HC