new Lililicious release - Gokigenyou II short

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
      "Fuzzy Pain," from the Maria-sama ga Miteru doujinshi anthology
      Gokigenyou II, is a very short SeixYouko story. Sei happens upon Youko
      sleeping, and contemplates waking her with a kiss.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Erin Subramanian
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2005
        Tonight's release is a Marimite doujinshi short from the Gokigenyou II
        anthology, "Sei's Diary." It focuses on Kei, Sei, and Shiori-- Sei
        decides to take up writing in a diary, then finds she doesn't know what
        to write.
        Also, several planned projects have been added to the list at the
        webpage, if anyone's curious about those.

        As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        (http://www.lililicious.net ).
      • Paul Corrigan
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2005
          --- Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

          >Tonight's release is a Marimite doujinshi short from the Gokigenyou II
          >anthology, "Sei's Diary." It focuses on Kei, Sei, and Shiori-- Sei
          >decides to take up writing in a diary, then finds she doesn't know what
          >to write.

          It's the reason _why_ she has nothing to write that I liked very much.
          One of the best dojin translations I've seen.

          Paul Corrigan
          studio_poutine@...

        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
            "Infection," by Teramoto Kaoru, is about the conflict between Sei's
            feelings for Youko and her fear of getting hurt. Teramoto Kaoru also did
            a story in the Yuri Tengoku anthology, and does other doujinshi under
            the circle name UA.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2006
              "Violet," by Kaneko Botan, is about Shimako and Sei, as well as
              Shimako's uncertainties about her position as a bouton.