new Lililicious release - Pieta extra story

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
      Got some weird delivery error the first time, so here it is again.
      Sorry for the delay in the notification here.

      In this extra story, Rio and Sahoko spend a week at the beach, working
      on Sahoko's aunt's summer house. A sweet end to a wonderful manga.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 13:36:23 -0000, "Erin" <esubramanian1@...>
        wrote:

        > In this extra story, Rio and Sahoko spend a week at the beach, working
        > on Sahoko's aunt's summer house. A sweet end to a wonderful manga.

        It was very sweet... I expected a lot more melodrama and wistful angst
        from this series, so I've been pleasantly surprised. Thanks to all the
        Lililicious crew for your hard work on it.
        .oO("I would like you to get some games." )
      • Jen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erin" <esubramanian1@c...> wrote:
          > In this extra story, Rio and Sahoko..."

          My GAWD, I can't get enough of this. It was the BEST issue ever.
          Nothing happenned, just these two enjoying life and each other. We
          even got a little kissy talk, romantic moments up the wazoo, and
          *just* a touch of slapstick.

          Rio + slapstick = ^_^

          And right at the end... was that a kitty face she did? "That's pretty
          vague..." It is! It IS a kitty face!

          I know if it continued, it would mean more angst and screaming and
          tears and stuff (it IS a drama story, *and* yuri, after all), but I
          just can't bear to loose PIETA. It was just great.

          The best stories are the one's where the storyteller, be it novel,
          graphic, TV or other, have a definitive start, middle and end of the
          story in mind. PIETA's over, and I'm sad. Happy n' genki, 'cause
          PIETA is SO good... but sad.

          Kisses XXOOXX
          Jen