Re: [Yuricon] Re: Emma Manga + 'He is,,,' Confirmation

  • Royi Eltink
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1 2:31 AM
      redadmiral66 wrote:
      > On a side note, someone on one of the image boards I visit posted
      > scanslations of the character profiles from the 'He Is My Master'
      > manga. Anna's stated ambition was 'Elope with Izumi and move to
      > Holland'. I came pretty close to falling off my chair when I took
      > that in. Goddamnit, why can't they put the overt characters in
      > *good* series?

      And on a second note, see the Yuri Shimai reference in the manga:
      http://members.lycos.nl/vanspeyck/blah/Master_v3_ch10_059.jpg

      - Uncle Ro'
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1 5:18 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shirobara12" <shirobara12@y...>
        wrote:
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Royi Eltink <royi@e...> wrote:

        > Hehe, I'll just tell you, people have been writing about this
        > in the Yuri ML for months. Emma's such a great manga! ^^

        The Yuri ML is an excellent resource for scanlation news, since I
        definitely focus more on stuff printed in Japanese than stuff for
        download. :-)

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1 9:57 AM
          redadmiral66 wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > ...dressed porition, or the bedroom eyes, I'm not sure - all I know
          > is...

          Dont know how I managed this, but I read that as "bathroom eyes", and I
          was like: What are bathroom eyes? Until I read it again. lol

          --Ashley