Claudine

  • Aimi Hayashi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      After slacking, I finally decided to check out Riyoko
      Ikeda's 'Claudine.' (Thanks to Lililicious!)I was
      really impressed with it. It's like her love life
      spread over the top of a cracker. It's too bad it
      isn't to the length that Rose of Versailles.

      Was there any more then a manga of this story?

      Thanks ~

      AH

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com