Fate/Stay Night anime news

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
      From ANN via Moon Phase (an insider Japanese yuri-heavy anime/manga
      blog thingy):

      Type Moon: Fate/Stay Night Anime (2005-06-27 12:08:33)

      Also at the 2005 Rondo Robe Gate to Date event, a trailer for Fate/
      Stay Night was shown. Based on the similarly named game, Fate/Stay
      Night is a part of the Type Moon universe that includes Lunar Legend
      Tsukihime.

      For those of you not in the habit of trawling the picture boards for
      yuri fanart, Fate/Stay Night is a game that has spawned lots of said
      yuri fan art. Not being a gamer, I can't say whether I think there's
      real yuri or just fanon, but the pictures are shoor purty. lol

      Could be at least some decent yuri subtext - I'm not going to put
      money down on more, but if we're lucky it'll be nice, meaty subtext. :
      -)

    • Nekotine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
        --- atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

        > For those of you not in the habit of trawling the picture boards for
        > yuri fanart, Fate/Stay Night is a game that has spawned lots of said
        > yuri fan art. Not being a gamer, I can't say whether I think there's
        > real yuri or just fanon, but the pictures are shoor purty. lol

        in one of the 'stories' (Unlimited Blade Works) of the fate/stay night
        game, there is an ending where Rin (dark hair with pig tails) and Saber
        (blonde with tied up hair) end up together, so it is canon in one sense
        but seeing as how much they played with the Tsukihime story and left
        things out, i don't have high hopes of them keeping that ending...it'll
        probably be very Shirou/Saber-tastic.

        anyways, for more info, one can look here.

        http://www.geocities.com/max3075/fate/index.htm

        <><><><><><> Arana - Nekotine - dj nekomancer <><><><><><>
        http://nekotine.minitokyo.net http://snowglobe.pitas.com
        email: animenomiko@... -- morainaki@...
        IRC: (EFNet: #fushigiyuugi) (Rizon: #lililicious #otenba)
        Nick: Natsuki Kuga-san Nekotine Momoko Kouya Mitsune
        ICQ: 70973246/Konno Mitsune -- AIM: Yumuura Kirika

        Yahoo! Mail