OT: Saving Face in NoVA (and DC)

  • Regina Buenaobra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2005
      FYI, if anyone lives in Northern VA, Saving Face is now screening at
      the Cinema Arts Theatre in Fairfax, VA. (Along with Howl's Moving
      Castle!!!)

      http://www.cinemaartstheatre.com/nowplaying.php

      It's also showing at the Lowes Cinema in Dupont Circle in Washington,
      DC, and at Lowes in Arlington, VA.

      I haven't got any specific plans yet, but if there are enough people
      interested, I could coordinate a group trip to the cinema in DC (since
      it's the most Metro-accessible one).

      Regina