Re: [Yuricon] Re: OT FF8

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      > > I've been wanting to finish FF8 forever...I played it a long time
      > >ago and never finished it. However I've recently watched a music
      > >video that made me want to play it all over again.
      > >
      > > Kun
      > > ----'-,-{@
      >

      > Strange ... FF8 has been back in my system again, lately ... just got
      > to the second disk, again. I played it with my girlfriend back in
      > the day, and we beat it together ... but <frown> she was evil and
      > would play large sections of it without me. So I'm getting to see so
      > many new things this time around.

      Oh, yeah, there's tons of stuff to see in this game ;p I just reinstalled it last night... Bad Kun Bad ;)

      > I wonder what's in the air ... What is making people like FF8 so
      > much, so suddenly?

      Hmm...I have no idea. To tell the truth this is the first time I've heard of anyone wanting to play it recently. There's a big FF 10 craze out right now. *sigh* And FF9 hasn't even come out on a computer version yet ;/

      > What was the video you watched that made you want to play it?

      Here's the link to it ;) It's an awesome video!

      http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video.php?v=3072

      If that doesn't work then go to animemusicvideos.org and do a search on anime/music with Final Fantasy eight and Delerium :)

      Kun