RE: [Yuricon] Loveless episode 9 screencaps

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9, 2005
      >From: Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
      >To: yuri@yahoogroups.com, yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Loveless episode 9 screencaps
      >Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:16:37 -0400
      >
      >As promised, here are the episode 9 screencaps:
      >http://www.yurizuki.net/loveless_9/

      Thanks!

      <looks at the ep 10 preview>The ears FALL off? LOL that is so wrong. I
      assumed they just disappeared or something.

      Well, you got to admit, this particular anime leaves no room for doubt at
      *all* about them as a couple, does it? For that alone, I guess its a good
      thing. No ambiguity here.

      Gives a whole new meaning to "Two ears and a tail," though, doesn't it?
      ROTFL

    • stellaluna_42
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 9, 2005
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 9, 2005
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stellaluna_42" <stellaluna_42@y...>
          wrote:

          > > <looks at the ep 10 preview>The ears FALL off? LOL that is so
          wrong. I
          > > assumed they just disappeared or something.
          >
          > Actually, her's were fake from the beginning.

          I guess I really need to actually watch this darn anime, huh? lol

          Her gf says something to
          > the effect in the train scene. She doesn't have them when she fights
          > Soubi.

          I thought I was just seeing things funny.

          > We can guess that she lost them previously H_H and wears them to fit
          > in with her preppy friends.

          Wow - now there's a whole new concept. I swear, I'll be looking
          atpeople wearing ears this year at anime cons totally differently.

          Me: <snort> Look at her...I'm just *sure* she's got ears, yeah, right...

        • stellaluna_42
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 10, 2005
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stellaluna_42" <stellaluna_42@y...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > > <looks at the ep 10 preview>The ears FALL off? LOL that is so
            > wrong. I
            > > > assumed they just disappeared or something.
            > >
            > > Actually, her's were fake from the beginning.
            >
            > I guess I really need to actually watch this darn anime, huh? lol

            It's actually pretty good. It also has the most erotic ear-piercing
            scene ever recorded in anime. :p

            > Her gf says something to
            > > the effect in the train scene. She doesn't have them when she fights
            > > Soubi.
            >
            > I thought I was just seeing things funny.

            Me too. I had to rewind to make sure.

            > > We can guess that she lost them previously H_H and wears them to fit
            > > in with her preppy friends.
            >
            > Wow - now there's a whole new concept. I swear, I'll be looking
            > atpeople wearing ears this year at anime cons totally differently.
            >
            > Me: <snort> Look at her...I'm just *sure* she's got ears, yeah, right...

            Thanks to you, now I will, too. LOL

            STELLALUNA
          • kitten
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 10, 2005
              hmm... wonder how you'll look at those of us who wear our ears everywhere -nyo?

              stellaluna_42 <stellaluna_42@...> wrote:
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" wrote:
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stellaluna_42"
              > wrote:
              >
              > > > The ears FALL off? LOL that is so
              > wrong. I
              > > > assumed they just disappeared or something.
              > >
              > > Actually, her's were fake from the beginning.
              >
              > I guess I really need to actually watch this darn anime, huh? lol

              It's actually pretty good. It also has the most erotic ear-piercing
              scene ever recorded in anime. :p

              > Her gf says something to
              > > the effect in the train scene. She doesn't have them when she fights
              > > Soubi.
              >
              > I thought I was just seeing things funny.

              Me too. I had to rewind to make sure.

              > > We can guess that she lost them previously H_H and wears them to fit
              > > in with her preppy friends.
              >
              > Wow - now there's a whole new concept. I swear, I'll be looking
              > atpeople wearing ears this year at anime cons totally differently.
              >
              > Me: Look at her...I'm just *sure* she's got ears, yeah, right...

              Thanks to you, now I will, too. LOL

              kitty ^^
              BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Ashley
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 10, 2005
                kitten wrote:

                > hmm... wonder how you'll look at those of us who wear our ears
                > everywhere -nyo?
                >

                > */stellaluna_42 <stellaluna_42@...>/* wrote:
                >
                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" wrote:
                > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stellaluna_42"

                > > wrong. I
                > > >
                > > > Actually, her's were fake from the beginning.
                > >
                > > I guess I really need to actually watch this darn anime, huh? lol
                >
                > It's actually pretty good. It also has the most erotic ear-piercing
                > scene ever recorded in anime. :p
                >
                > > Her gf says something to
                > > > the effect in the train scene. She doesn't have them when she
                > fights
                > > > Soubi.
                > >
                > > I thought I was just seeing things funny.
                >
                > Me too. I had to rewind to make sure.
                >
                > > > We can guess that she lost them previously H_H and wears them
                > to fit
                > > > in with her preppy friends.
                > >
                > > Wow - now there's a whole new concept. I swear, I'll be looking
                > > atpeople wearing ears this year at anime cons totally differently.
                > >
                > > Me: Look at her...I'm just *sure* she's got ears, yeah, right...
                >
                > Thanks to you, now I will, too. LOL

                LOL. Funny, imagine the looks if someone gets asked if they are a virgin. :P

                --Ashley