descriptions of yuri scenes from a few manga

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2005
      You may recall that I posted scans from the yuri scenes in Loveless
      volume 4 a little while back, with descriptions. I've been doing
      something similar with other yuri manga for a livejournal community, and
      figured I'd throw the descriptions and teaser scans up on a webpage so
      they'd be more widely accessible.
      The url is: http://www.yurizuki.net/ (Stupid name, I know... it was a
      spur-of-the-moment decision ^^)
      Enjoy!

      Erin
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2005
        Erin Subramanian wrote:

        > You may recall that I posted scans from the yuri scenes in Loveless
        > volume 4 a little while back, with descriptions. I've been doing
        > something similar with other yuri manga for a livejournal community, and
        > figured I'd throw the descriptions and teaser scans up on a webpage so
        > they'd be more widely accessible.
        > The url is: http://www.yurizuki.net/ (Stupid name, I know... it was a
        > spur-of-the-moment decision ^^)
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > Erin

        Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting! It seems that Kouya and Yamato get more
        time in the manga than they do in the anime... ^_^

        Oh, and Im working on an amv involving the yuri scene in ep 8. hehe.

        --Ashley
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2005
          >From: Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
          >To: yuri@yahoogroups.com, yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] descriptions of yuri scenes from a few manga
          >Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:10:07 -0400
          >
          >You may recall that I posted scans from the yuri scenes in Loveless
          >volume 4 a little while back, with descriptions. I've been doing

          The Loveless anime also had a kiss between the two female protaginists in
          Ep. 8 (it was actually quite nice. Not at all fanservicey, really) - and
          they seem to be a recurring pair, with another nice yuri scene in Ep. 9.

          I was surprised to find that, outside of the fighting, which was kind of
          dull, Loveless wasn't as bad as I expected. Perhaps I need to watch it from
          the beginning and see what's actually happening. lol

        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2005
            Erica Friedman wrote:

            >The Loveless anime also had a kiss between the two female protaginists in
            >Ep. 8 (it was actually quite nice. Not at all fanservicey, really) - and
            >they seem to be a recurring pair, with another nice yuri scene in Ep. 9.

            Yes, I liked it too. I'll be posting screencaps of it here shortly. :)
            There should be another yuri scene in episode 10, if the plot matches
            the manga.

            >I was surprised to find that, outside of the fighting, which was kind of
            >dull, Loveless wasn't as bad as I expected. Perhaps I need to watch it from
            >the beginning and see what's actually happening. lol

            Well, that's good to hear. :)
            Watching it from the beginning should clear up some things, yes.
            And I have to agree on the fighting, lol.

            Erin
          • Erin Subramanian
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2005
              Ashley wrote:

              >Erin Subramanian wrote:
              >

              >>You may recall that I posted scans from the yuri scenes in Loveless
              >>volume 4 a little while back, with descriptions. I've been doing
              >>something similar with other yuri manga for a livejournal community, and
              >>figured I'd throw the descriptions and teaser scans up on a webpage so
              >>they'd be more widely accessible.
              >>The url is: http://www.yurizuki.net/ (Stupid name, I know... it was a
              >>spur-of-the-moment decision ^^)
              >>Enjoy!
              >>
              >>Erin
              >>

              >Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting! It seems that Kouya and Yamato get more
              >time in the manga than they do in the anime... ^_^

              Well, who knows, they might get a lot of screentime in episode 10, too.
              We can hope!

              >Oh, and Im working on an amv involving the yuri scene in ep 8. hehe.

              Great, I can't wait to see it! Will it be just Loveless, or other series
              too?

              Erin
            • Ashley
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2005
                > >Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting! It seems that Kouya and Yamato get more
                > >time in the manga than they do in the anime... ^_^
                > >

                > Well, who knows, they might get a lot of screentime in episode 10, too.
                > We can hope!
                >
                > >Oh, and Im working on an amv involving the yuri scene in ep 8. hehe.
                > >

                > Great, I can't wait to see it! Will it be just Loveless, or other series
                > too?
                >
                > Erin

                Kouya and Yamato, as soon as I find the right song, and get some more
                clips of them. They are just so cute together! hehehe

                --Ashley