Wierd Comics

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 5 3:31 PM
      I drew some comics... these are the results of conversations in #lili
      lol. Buncha wierdos... :P

      http://www.deviantart.com/view/19075420/
      http://www.deviantart.com/view/19113343/

      --Ashley
    • Jeyl
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 5 5:22 PM

        I drew some comics... these are the results of conversations in #lili
        lol.  Buncha wierdos... :P

        I don't get it. Is it supposed to mean that you can't eat Jello with chop sticks? Cause eating Jello with chop sticks looks pretty hard.

        Cool.

        On another note, we've got 16 days till the final volume of R.O.D. will finally be released. I'm so nervouse, I'm afraid the series will end just like that Abenobashi series did!

        (My Reaction to the oncoming onslaught of the end of Abenobashi)
        Ted: Sasshi! Don't you do it! Don't you ruin that girls dreams just because things are going bad! Things change!
        Sasshi: I'm going to do it! I will make Arumi happy! The moral of this story is that bratty children will always get their way in the end!
        Ted: No!
        Sasshi: Well, being human, having your health is what's most important.
        Ted: You Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril Jessie, Oaf-looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan Milk-Drinking Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniverling, Worm-eyed, Hotten-Blaugh Vile Stoochie, Cully Breek-Tattie! I'm gona turn your head into a flour sifter!

        And like that, the series that I thought would be a cool run, made a 190 degree turn towards an ending worse than Evangelion. Will ROD suffer the same fate? I'm scarred!
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 5 5:55 PM
          Jeyl wrote:

          >> I drew some comics... these are the results of conversations in #lili
          >> lol. Buncha wierdos... :P
          >>
          >> http://www.deviantart.com/view/19075420/
          >
          > I don't get it. Is it supposed to mean that you can't eat Jello with
          > chop sticks? Cause eating Jello with chop sticks looks pretty hard.

          I guess its just what I thought of when thinking how a japanese person
          would react to jello for the first time or something... *shrugs*

          --Ashley
        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 28, 2005
            "Princess Academy" is about girls who are training to be "illusionists."
            It's the final story of the /Yuri Tengoku/ anthology.

            As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
            (http://www.lililicious.net ).