Yuricon Shop now accepts Paypal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 11:59 AM
      Hello all -

      We've once again switched our online payment system on the Yuricon
      Shop. YowCow, which had a great start, has run into some difficulties.
      As a result we are no longer accepting YowCow payments for the time
      being.

      We've switched back to Paypal with the fervent hope that this
      relationship with them will go better than our previous one.

      All orders placed previously with YowCow that have been processed will
      be honored.

      Thank you for your patience and consideration!