Re: [Yuricon] Re: Scoop - Yuri Shimai is reborn!

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
      >From: Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Scoop - Yuri Shimai is reborn!
      >Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:42:56 -0400

      >Face it, Erica, it's your destiny to be drawn into manga. All these
      >one-time appearances are leading up to a serialized manga about your
      >adventures and trials as a yuri idol. This will shortly be followed by
      >all manner of Erica Friedman merchandise, in particular cute plushies
      >(because everyone loves plushies! maybe they'll even be talking ones),
      >and we'll eventually end up auctioning _you_ off on eBay to some crazy
      >fan who will then proceed to make you edit every terrible piece of
      >fiction they've ever written, most of which are self-insertion furry
      >hermaphrodite fics starring you and the rest of which are about
      >5-year-old children having sex, all with accompanying illustrations.
      >Have I succeeded in terrifying you yet? ;)

      What really terrifies me is that my so-called friends have threatened to
      draw and make several of the above. There was the Erica Friedman handpuppet
      idea bouncing around the Fanfic Revolution for a while and Kun has long
      threatened to draw the "Adventures of Chibi-Erica." Thankfully, all these
      people are very lazy.

      And I just received a submission for the Fanfic Revolution...I'm beginning
      to think you are bizarrely clairvoyant and wish, heartily, that you'd go
      find someone else to be right about. LOL

    • qa9999aq
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
        > What really terrifies me is that my so-called friends have
        threatened to
        > draw and make several of the above. There was the Erica Friedman
        handpuppet

        http://www.littledances.com/gallery/chibi.htm

        ^___^
      • Tim II
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3, 2005
          wrote:

          > Face it, Erica, it's your destiny to be drawn into
          > manga. All these
          > one-time appearances are leading up to a serialized
          > manga about your
          > adventures and trials as a yuri idol. This will
          > shortly be followed by
          > all manner of Erica Friedman merchandise, in
          > particular cute plushies
          > (because everyone loves plushies! maybe they'll even
          > be talking ones),

          Ooooooooh..... all the catchphrases.

          > and we'll eventually end up auctioning _you_ off on
          > eBay to some crazy
          > fan who will then proceed to make you edit every
          > terrible piece of
          > fiction they've ever written, most of which are
          > self-insertion furry
          > hermaphrodite fics starring you and the rest of

          Now you have gone to far...for shame

          > which are about
          > 5-year-old children having sex, all with
          > accompanying illustrations.
          > Have I succeeded in terrifying you yet? ;)
          >
          > Erin

          Tim II -semi-lurker

          Yahoo! Mail Mobile
          http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail