Re: [Yuricon] Re: Scoop - Yuri Shimai is reborn!

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
      atheniag wrote:

      >I didn't notice that the Yuricon report would be a manga....I read it
      >as Yuricon Report (comma implied) Yuri manga, anime shoukai...but now
      >that you point it out, it *does* say "Yuricon Report manga, Yuri anime
      >introductions," etc...
      >
      >How terrifying. I shudder to think.

      Face it, Erica, it's your destiny to be drawn into manga. All these
      one-time appearances are leading up to a serialized manga about your
      adventures and trials as a yuri idol. This will shortly be followed by
      all manner of Erica Friedman merchandise, in particular cute plushies
      (because everyone loves plushies! maybe they'll even be talking ones),
      and we'll eventually end up auctioning _you_ off on eBay to some crazy
      fan who will then proceed to make you edit every terrible piece of
      fiction they've ever written, most of which are self-insertion furry
      hermaphrodite fics starring you and the rest of which are about
      5-year-old children having sex, all with accompanying illustrations.
      Have I succeeded in terrifying you yet? ;)

      Erin
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
        >From: Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Scoop - Yuri Shimai is reborn!
        >Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:42:56 -0400

        >Face it, Erica, it's your destiny to be drawn into manga. All these
        >one-time appearances are leading up to a serialized manga about your
        >adventures and trials as a yuri idol. This will shortly be followed by
        >all manner of Erica Friedman merchandise, in particular cute plushies
        >(because everyone loves plushies! maybe they'll even be talking ones),
        >and we'll eventually end up auctioning _you_ off on eBay to some crazy
        >fan who will then proceed to make you edit every terrible piece of
        >fiction they've ever written, most of which are self-insertion furry
        >hermaphrodite fics starring you and the rest of which are about
        >5-year-old children having sex, all with accompanying illustrations.
        >Have I succeeded in terrifying you yet? ;)

        What really terrifies me is that my so-called friends have threatened to
        draw and make several of the above. There was the Erica Friedman handpuppet
        idea bouncing around the Fanfic Revolution for a while and Kun has long
        threatened to draw the "Adventures of Chibi-Erica." Thankfully, all these
        people are very lazy.

        And I just received a submission for the Fanfic Revolution...I'm beginning
        to think you are bizarrely clairvoyant and wish, heartily, that you'd go
        find someone else to be right about. LOL

      • qa9999aq
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
          > What really terrifies me is that my so-called friends have
          threatened to
          > draw and make several of the above. There was the Erica Friedman
          handpuppet

          http://www.littledances.com/gallery/chibi.htm

          ^___^
        • Tim II
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 3, 2005
            wrote:

            > Face it, Erica, it's your destiny to be drawn into
            > manga. All these
            > one-time appearances are leading up to a serialized
            > manga about your
            > adventures and trials as a yuri idol. This will
            > shortly be followed by
            > all manner of Erica Friedman merchandise, in
            > particular cute plushies
            > (because everyone loves plushies! maybe they'll even
            > be talking ones),

            Ooooooooh..... all the catchphrases.

            > and we'll eventually end up auctioning _you_ off on
            > eBay to some crazy
            > fan who will then proceed to make you edit every
            > terrible piece of
            > fiction they've ever written, most of which are
            > self-insertion furry
            > hermaphrodite fics starring you and the rest of

            Now you have gone to far...for shame

            > which are about
            > 5-year-old children having sex, all with
            > accompanying illustrations.
            > Have I succeeded in terrifying you yet? ;)
            >
            > Erin

            Tim II -semi-lurker

            Yahoo! Mail Mobile
            http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail