Re: [Yuricon] Yuri AMV

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      >So, I made a amv with Aoi & Chie from Mai Hime. However it looses points

      > >because its set to tatu, all the things she said. But I still like it.
      > >Here's the link for it. Its 50 megs.
      > >
      > >http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=428109
      >
      > Totally loses points, but I forgive you because of the great choice of
      > couple. ;-)
      >
      > Can it go up on Yuri Studios?

      I shall wait on pins and needles to see it on the site. hehe.

      --Ashley
    • kitten
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
        Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the Onna! AMV contest. Details are available at:

        Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:
        So, I made a amv with Aoi & Chie from Mai Hime. However it looses points
        because its set to tatu, all the things she said. But I still like it.
        Here's the link for it. Its 50 megs.

        http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=428109

        --Ashley

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        kitty ^^
        BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

        Discover Yahoo!

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
          kitten wrote:

          > Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the
          > Onna! AMV contest. Details are available at:
          > http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43
          > <http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43>
          >

          > *//*

          How would you put an amv on vhs?? Not that Im going to, but Im
          curious... Ill fix up my AMV and submit it. ^^

          --Ashley
        • Resop
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
            --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

            > kitten wrote:
            >
            > > Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the
            > > Onna! AMV contest. Details are available at:
            > > http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43
            > > <http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43>
            > >

            > > *//*
            > >
            > How would you put an amv on vhs?? Not that Im going to, but Im
            > curious... Ill fix up my AMV and submit it. ^^
            >
            > --Ashley

            I have a macintosh powerbook. The easiest way one can put an AMV
            on VHS in this environment is:

            Get a microphone jack to RCA cable from Radio Shack.

            Attach the S-video to VHS patch cable to a video cable (or the Yellow
            cable in a Yellow/White/Red cable combo)

            Connect the powerbook to the VCR by plugging the microphone
            jack into the microphone plug in the power book and running the
            Red/White RCA side to the Red/White input jacks to the VCR. Then
            Plug the S-video jack into the S-video port and plug the yellow
            RCA jack into the Yellow input jack of your VCR.

            Put you VCR on the "line in" channel that corresponds to where
            you plugged in your cables to the VCR.

            Turn on the TV and fire up the computer. You should hear the
            computer on the TV and see the background pattern.

            Bring up on your computer VLC (Video LAN Client) and chose as
            video output "Screen 2". Put your AMV into the playlist.

            Start your video and then hit open-apple-F for full screen.

            You should now see your video on the TV.

            Stop the video. Start recording for a 10-15 second leader, then
            restart your video.

            Hope this helps!

            Craig
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
              >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
              >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Yuri AMV
              >Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:14:24 -0400
              >
              >kitten wrote:
              >
              > > Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the
              > > Onna! AMV contest.

              Thumbs up, An. :-)

              And any aspiring manga artists - don't forget that Onna! is the home of
              "Project Manga" - your chance to have your work critiqued by professionals
              in the American manga and comics industries.

              Details are available at:
              > > http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43
              > >
              ><http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43>
              > >

              > > *//*
              > >
              >How would you put an amv on vhs?? Not that Im going to, but Im
              >curious... Ill fix up my AMV and submit it. ^^

              You know - there didn't used to *be* digital technology. VHS was all people
              had when AMVs were begun. :-)

            • Ashley
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 10, 2005
                http://akari.nazon.net/bbs/view.php?id=e_cosphoto&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&category=2&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=28

                First: Beware of streamed music...
                Second: Make sure you have pleanty of fresh air when looking at the
                pics. lol

                Now, its Kouya and Yamato, live-action! And the girls are rather pretty
                too. ^^ Youko was wonderful enough to provide me with a search result
                for a japanese index of loveless sites. hehe.

                http://akari.nazon.net/ Thats the original site, and it looks like hes
                gonna have the parts from episode 9 up sometime too. :D

                --Ashley
              • Cristian
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 25, 2011
                  I made this fan trailer for the Utena movie (BGM is from the Inception trailer):

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrFot8w-l4
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 25, 2011
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Cristian <koyuki.greatfulsound@...> wrote:

                    > I made this fan trailer for the Utena movie (BGM is from the Inception
                    > trailer):
                    >
                    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrFot8w-l4

                    Nice! Is it okay if I favorite it for Yuri Studios?

                  • Cristian
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
                      Of course. I'm glad you liked it!