Yuri AMV

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      So, I made a amv with Aoi & Chie from Mai Hime. However it looses points
      because its set to tatu, all the things she said. But I still like it.
      Here's the link for it. Its 50 megs.

      http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=428109

      --Ashley
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
        >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri AMV
        >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:32:38 -0400
        >
        >So, I made a amv with Aoi & Chie from Mai Hime. However it looses points
        >because its set to tatu, all the things she said. But I still like it.
        >Here's the link for it. Its 50 megs.
        >
        >http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=428109

        Totally loses points, but I forgive you because of the great choice of
        couple. ;-)

        Can it go up on Yuri Studios?

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
          >So, I made a amv with Aoi & Chie from Mai Hime. However it looses points

          > >because its set to tatu, all the things she said. But I still like it.
          > >Here's the link for it. Its 50 megs.
          > >
          > >http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=428109
          >
          > Totally loses points, but I forgive you because of the great choice of
          > couple. ;-)
          >
          > Can it go up on Yuri Studios?

          I shall wait on pins and needles to see it on the site. hehe.

          --Ashley
        • kitten
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
            Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the Onna! AMV contest. Details are available at:

            Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:
            So, I made a amv with Aoi & Chie from Mai Hime. However it looses points
            because its set to tatu, all the things she said. But I still like it.
            Here's the link for it. Its 50 megs.

            http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=428109

            --Ashley

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            kitty ^^
            BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

            Discover Yahoo!

          • Ashley
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
              kitten wrote:

              > Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the
              > Onna! AMV contest. Details are available at:
              > http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43
              > <http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43>
              >

              > *//*

              How would you put an amv on vhs?? Not that Im going to, but Im
              curious... Ill fix up my AMV and submit it. ^^

              --Ashley
            • Resop
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
                --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

                > kitten wrote:
                >
                > > Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the
                > > Onna! AMV contest. Details are available at:
                > > http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43
                > > <http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43>
                > >

                > > *//*
                > >
                > How would you put an amv on vhs?? Not that Im going to, but Im
                > curious... Ill fix up my AMV and submit it. ^^
                >
                > --Ashley

                I have a macintosh powerbook. The easiest way one can put an AMV
                on VHS in this environment is:

                Get a microphone jack to RCA cable from Radio Shack.

                Attach the S-video to VHS patch cable to a video cable (or the Yellow
                cable in a Yellow/White/Red cable combo)

                Connect the powerbook to the VCR by plugging the microphone
                jack into the microphone plug in the power book and running the
                Red/White RCA side to the Red/White input jacks to the VCR. Then
                Plug the S-video jack into the S-video port and plug the yellow
                RCA jack into the Yellow input jack of your VCR.

                Put you VCR on the "line in" channel that corresponds to where
                you plugged in your cables to the VCR.

                Turn on the TV and fire up the computer. You should hear the
                computer on the TV and see the background pattern.

                Bring up on your computer VLC (Video LAN Client) and chose as
                video output "Screen 2". Put your AMV into the playlist.

                Start your video and then hit open-apple-F for full screen.

                You should now see your video on the TV.

                Stop the video. Start recording for a 10-15 second leader, then
                restart your video.

                Hope this helps!

                Craig
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 2, 2005
                  >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
                  >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Yuri AMV
                  >Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:14:24 -0400
                  >
                  >kitten wrote:
                  >
                  > > Just a reminder - submissions are currently being accepted for the
                  > > Onna! AMV contest.

                  Thumbs up, An. :-)

                  And any aspiring manga artists - don't forget that Onna! is the home of
                  "Project Manga" - your chance to have your work critiqued by professionals
                  in the American manga and comics industries.

                  Details are available at:
                  > > http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43
                  > >
                  ><http://stage.onnafest.com/live//index.php?option=content&task=view&id=43>
                  > >

                  > > *//*
                  > >
                  >How would you put an amv on vhs?? Not that Im going to, but Im
                  >curious... Ill fix up my AMV and submit it. ^^

                  You know - there didn't used to *be* digital technology. VHS was all people
                  had when AMVs were begun. :-)

                • Ashley
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 10, 2005
                    http://akari.nazon.net/bbs/view.php?id=e_cosphoto&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&category=2&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=28

                    First: Beware of streamed music...
                    Second: Make sure you have pleanty of fresh air when looking at the
                    pics. lol

                    Now, its Kouya and Yamato, live-action! And the girls are rather pretty
                    too. ^^ Youko was wonderful enough to provide me with a search result
                    for a japanese index of loveless sites. hehe.

                    http://akari.nazon.net/ Thats the original site, and it looks like hes
                    gonna have the parts from episode 9 up sometime too. :D

                    --Ashley
                  • Cristian
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 25, 2011
                      I made this fan trailer for the Utena movie (BGM is from the Inception trailer):

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrFot8w-l4
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 25, 2011
                        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Cristian <koyuki.greatfulsound@...> wrote:

                        > I made this fan trailer for the Utena movie (BGM is from the Inception
                        > trailer):
                        >
                        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrFot8w-l4

                        Nice! Is it okay if I favorite it for Yuri Studios?

                      • Cristian
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
                          Of course. I'm glad you liked it!