St. Luminous and yuri

  • chikiko_saotome
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 10:44 PM
      i was wondering if St. Luminous Mission High School was considered to
      contain anime. It has a yuri kiss in it, and one of girls in it does
      like a person she believes is a girl. I know its not really exactly a
      major focus of the anime and most if the yuri is mostly in the
      background but i was wondering all of you thought of it. I havent
      seen any mention of it before around here, and I just happen to come
      across the series myself.