Skip to search.

Yuri Shimai magazine makes a cameo appearance!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2005
      Episode 7 of "Kore ha watashi no goshuujin-sama" aka "This is my
      master".

      Anna is holding a suspiciously familiar magazine with a suspiciously
      familiar couple on the front! lol

      And yes, I know I swore I wouldn't watch any more of this series. It
      still sucks rocks, in my entirely personal opinion, but I have never
      been a fan of borad and low slapstick combined with the endlessly
      unfunny gaga of seeing a girl's underwear over, and over, and over and
      over and....

      I watch this, like I watch so many other anime, simply to know what's
      out there in yuri-land.

      In any case, Anna landed a firm spot on "The List" at Yuricon (http://
      www.yuricon.org/list/) today. :-)

      I put a screencap up in the Files section, so you can see the magazine
      cover and have a good laugh. <http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/
      MDCZQkoHKrDl2-wuvAF4pGihsSdYwn1vKLzjXEgZTYYksJW8XNYJVD51J5SZ
      BonmcpuOpx9bmIO4kQUMydhh/yurishimai.jpg>

      Onna! Festival fo women's roles in animation and comics
      By women, about women, for everyone
      October 8-10 2005, Newark, NJ
      http://www.onnafest.com