Re: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri sightings was Small yuri in "Tactics" anime

  • Trishane Lee
    Message 1 of 15 , May 26, 2005
      I totally have toa gree Those were definately some of the best lines ever.

      Shane

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Resop <resop2@y...> wrote:
      > --- Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:
      >

      > I guess I will get burned at the stake for heresy when I say that I
      thought
      > that
      > episode with Haruka and Makoto was the most yurilicious.

      That one was special, too. :-) haruka's bedroom eyes were something
      else.

      But I'll forever melt when Michiru tells Haruka that she wanted a ride
      in her car then, later, Haruka tells Michiru that she won't let her go
      home that night. Now, *that's* a pair of pickup lines.

      (And, no, it's NOT just because Ogata-san said that line...)

      http://mail.yahoo.com