Yuricon celebrates Pride on Boath coasts!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 12:27 PM
      June is staring us in the face and I wanted to update you on the Pride
      month events so far on the Yuricon Events Calendar (http://www.
      yuricon.org/events/index.html)!

      June 6 in Asbury Park, NJ - Yuricon and ALC will be at New jersey's
      Pride Day as a vendor. Visit us, buy some 100% yuri publications and
      make some new friends!

      June 26 in San Francisco - Join Tamagochan as part of her new Yuri
      Senshi Kamen Riders division of Dykes on Bikes in the front of the SF
      Pride parade! She'll have application info up on the Events page
      shortly. If you can't ride, then be there to shout your support for
      our new West Coast "division" of Yuricon. :-)

      If you plan on being at any Pride events, let us know at
      anilesbocon01@...! Flyers are free to download and print out
      and there are always Yuricon friends to meet.