Re: Yuri sightings was Small yuri in "Tactics" anime

  • James
    Message 1 of 15 , May 26, 2005
      > I guess I will get burned at the stake for heresy when I say that I
      thought
      > that
      > episode with Haruka and Makoto was the most yurilicious.
      >
      > Craig

      You'll probably face some stone throwings by fans.
      I'd want to say that since saturn is my favorite character,
      the episode where chibiusa visits hotaru's house was the most
      yurilicious, lol. But thats probably only me.
      Message 2 of 15 , May 26, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Resop <resop2@y...> wrote:
        > --- Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:
        >

        > I guess I will get burned at the stake for heresy when I say that I
        thought
        > that
        > episode with Haruka and Makoto was the most yurilicious.

        That one was special, too. :-) haruka's bedroom eyes were something
        else.

        But I'll forever melt when Michiru tells Haruka that she wanted a ride
        in her car then, later, Haruka tells Michiru that she won't let her go
        home that night. Now, *that's* a pair of pickup lines.

        (And, no, it's NOT just because Ogata-san said that line...)
      • Trishane Lee
        Message 3 of 15 , May 26, 2005
          I totally have toa gree Those were definately some of the best lines ever.

          Shane

          http://mail.yahoo.com