Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1467

  • Buttercup
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      At 09:07 PM 5/10/2005, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
      >So, just as an interesting exercise in sharing - what are your top 3 "must
      >see/read" yuri series?

      In order of preference, not order I watched:

      1. Noir
      I will love this anime series until the end of time. It's my all-time
      favorite.

      2. Revolutionary Girl Utena
      As others have said, how could you not have this one on your list. It's
      amazing in every way.

      3. Sailor Moon S
      Curiosity about the real relationship between H & M (I saw their backstory
      episode on CN years ago and just never bought the "cousins" angle) is what
      drew me into anime in the first place. That the characterizations and
      story were more interesting and complex than I'd expected from what little
      I'd seen of the US dub was an enormous bonus.

      Returning to lurking... :)
      -B