Re: [OT] Saving Face - live action Asian American lesbian movie

  • jason
    Message 1 of 13 , May 10, 2005
      i know this sounds dumb but what is this movie all about if someone
      cares to let those who satered in late to the board...
      sorry about that.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, froggie <recycledmind@y...> wrote:
      > Because you're doing such a fine job! :)
      >
      > I dunno if my friends and I will be holding hands for this but,
      Saving Face is scheduled for an advance screening at the Egyptian
      Theater in Hollywood on May 11 at 7:30pm. It's unconfirmed but, a
      discussion with the director, Alice Wu, may take place after the
      screening.

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...>
      wrote:
      > > Why do you folks keep waiting for ME to do stuff? You have hands
      and
      > feet and mouths - do your oen yuri panels, and run your own events,
      > dammit! Now > you can't even manage to go to the movies without me
      > hold your hands? Geez.... lol

      > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
      more.