RE: Gokujo Seitokai (mild spoilers) RE: [Yuricon] Re: This season's yuri service

    Message 1 of 8 , May 6 5:47 AM
      >From: "mellowrg" <mellowrg@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Gokujo Seitokai (mild spoilers) RE: [Yuricon] Re: This season's
      >yuri service
      >Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 08:00:16 -0000
      >

      > > Seriously,
      > >

      > > SPOILER
      > >

      > > SPACE
      > >

      > > It's not like Kanaede makes any secret, to us anyway, privy as we
      >are to her
      > > mumblings, about being a guardian figure to Rino.
      > >
      > > So it does make alot of sense if she really is the "Mr. Poppit" - a
      >name
      > > taken from her knoweldge of Rino's attachment to Pu-chan, maybe?
      > >
      > > In any case, I still hope for Nanaho x Kanaede fanfic, liking competent
      > > women as I do. :-)
      > >

      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica
      >

      >I think Mr. Poppit is just a figment of crazy Rino's imagination.

      I thought so too, initially. But while Pu-chan has a deeper understanding of
      obvious things and a wealth of obscure facts that Rino can't access
      otherwise, he doesn't seem to have any organizational skills...that is Rino
      doesn't seem to possess those, even in the schizoid part of her brain.

      It simply makes a lot more sense to me if Kanaede, who obviously has some
      serious fondness for Rino's mother and therefore is determined to protect
      and care for Rino, had arranged everything. She's quirky enough too have
      chosen the name Mr. Poppet, since we know that Pu-chan and Rino's mom are
      contemporary. :-)

      The reason it makes more sense is that I simply cannot see Rino possessing
      the organization to have applied to the school and arranged for transfer,
      lodging, etc. But Kanede would have no difficulty getting Rino into the
      school.

      Anyway - this is beating a comedy well past breaking point. lol It hardly
      matters.